PHOTOS: रसोई में चाय बनाने गई महिला, अचानक गैस सिलेंडर में धधक उठी आग, पूरा घर खाक – Woman went to make tea in kitchen suddenly gas cylinder caught fire hrrm | hisar – News in Hindi

CNN name, logo and all associated elements ® and © 2017 Cable News Network LP, LLLP. A Time Warner Company. All rights reserved. CNN and the CNN logo are registered marks of Cable News Network, LP LLLP, displayed with permission. Use of the CNN name and/or logo on or as part of does not derogate from the intellectual property rights of Cable News Network in respect of them. © Copyright Network18 Media and Investments Ltd 2016. All rights reserved.

Source link